We have provided design services on a wide range of Health Care Facilities including projects related to Hospitals and Medical Centers, Clinical Care and Outpatient Facilities, Community Surgical Centers, Care for the Elderly including Assisted Care, Specialty/Dementia Care, CCRC, Skilled Nursing LTC, Independent Senior Citizen Housing, Housing for the Disabled, Teaching Institutions and Physicians Office Suites.
Some of our projects in these categories include the following:
HOSPITALS and MEDICAL CENTERS
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Old Bridge NJ – New Medical Arts Building - This new 100,000 sqft, 4 story building includes the following facilities: First Floor new Women's Health Center including MRI, CT, Nuclear Camera, Mammography, Bone Densitometer, Ultrasound and Stereotactic Biopsy. Second Floor Hospital Surgical Floor including (5) Class “C” OR’s, New Second Floor Sterile Processing Department. Third Floor Ambulatory Surgical Center with (4) Class “C” OR’s. Fourth Floor New Diabetes Center. New Pharmacy Compounding Labs
- Jersey Shore Medical Center - Ambulatory Surgical Center AHU Replacement/Controls Upgrade
- Passaic Beth Israel Hospital – Subacute Care Wing Renovations, Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Bayonne Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cardiac Rehabilitation/Cardiac Dept. Renovations
- Riverview Medical Center – Diagnostics/Radiology Dept. Renovations
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton – Emergency Department Renovations
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation – West Orange – Nursing Unit “B” Renovations
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Wayne, NJ – Domestic Water Pressurization System Design
SKILLED NURSING HOMES – LTC/SC
- New 300 Bed Replacement Building – Vineland Veterans Memorial Home – Dept. of Military and Veterans Affairs, Vineland NJ - $52.4M new construction. Completed fall 2005.
- New Replacement Building – administration/food service/clinical – Daughters of Miriam – Center for the Aged, Clifton NJ
- Bartley Hospice Ward Renovations, Jackson, NJ
- Completed Master Plan studies for Presbyterian Homes at Meadow Lakes for reconfiguration of 294 units and addition of 54 units.
ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES
- Monmouth Crossing Assisted Living Facility, Freehold NJ – affiliated with CentraState Medical Center –$11.0M new construction
- Riverview Assisted Living Facility, Shrewsbury NJ – affiliated with Meridian Health Care - $13.0M new construction
- Colts Neck Assisted Living Facility, Coilts Neck NJ - affiliated with Meridian Health Care - $11.0M new construction
SENIOR CITIZEN HOUSING
- Rutherford Senior Citizen Housing
- Fort Lee Senior Citizen Housing
- Lyndhurst Senior Citizen Housing
HOUSING FOR THE DISABLED
- Spectrum Group Homes / Apartment Complex in Ringwood, Hillsdale, Maywood and Haworth NJ
We have completed several surgical center projects (both for ASC’s and Hospital surgical) including the following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center at CentraState Medical Center, Freehold, NJ - This was a fit-out project at the Medical Arts Building for Sovereign Health Surgi-Care – 11,500 sqft surgical center with (4) Class “C” OR’s. Occupancy was September 2012.
- Sovereign Health Surgi-Care of Glen Rock, Glen Rock NJ - This project was fully designed in 2011 but not constructed – it was a 10,700 sqft fit-out of an ASC in a MOB containing (3) Class “C” ORs. We were also the EOR for the core and shell renovation project for the 60,000 gross sqft MOB and all subsequent fit-outs.
- University Reproductive Surgery Center, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ - This project included (1) Class “C” and (1) Class “B” OR’s to create an ASC in a very difficult fit-out of a 60 year old building with very limited floor to floor height. Occupancy was 2011.
- Sovereign Health Surgi-Care of Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ - This project included a 10,600 sqft fit-out of an ASC in a MOB containing (3) Class “C” ORs. We were also the EOR for the core and shell new 45,000 sqft building and all subsequent fit-outs. Occupancy was 2010.
- Shrewsbury Surgical Center, Shrewsbury, NJ
- Wayne Surgical Center, Wayne, NJ
- Hunterdon Orthopedic Institute, Hunterdon, NJ – New ground up 45,000 sqft MOB including Diagnostic facilities and OT/PT.
- Jersey City Radiation Therapy Center – LinAC + CT Scan
- USC Hackensack Outpatient Radiation Therapy Center
CLINICAL CARE / OUTPATIENT FACILITIES
- Hillcrest Health Services Building, Hackensack NJ – affiliated with Hackensack Medical Center - $9.0M new construction
- Jersey City Medical Office Building for SURGEM, Inc – new ground up 30,000 sqft medical office building including core and shell design, third floor surgical center fitout and first floor imaging suites
- University of Medicine and Dentistry (Currently Rowan) – School of Osteopathic Medicine – New Academic/Wellness Center – 120,000 sqft - new construction.